[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 22 15:31:38 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 08:44 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> We will be having a Sugar Oversight Board meeting on Friday, September
> 23 at 15:00 UTC (11 EST) on irc.freenode.org #sugar-meeting. We'll be
> discussing among other topics the Berlin Lab. If you have a topic
> you'd like to add to the discussion, please contact me.

We used to have a public calendar for all Sugar Labs meetings:

Calendar ID: h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg at group.calendar.google.com
 XML:  https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
 ICS:  https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
 HTML: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

These days nobody seems to be using it and the dates for recurring
meetings fell out of sync. To avoid confusing people, shall we

1. Delete the calendar and remove all references to it from the wiki? or

2. Start using it again for all meetings of all teams?

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team