[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:43:00 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> We will be having a Sugar Oversight Board meeting on Thursday, 15
> September, at 15:00 UTC on ircr.freenode.net #sugar-meeting.
> Topics include:
>   * Team updates
>   * Local labs updates
>   * some outstanding GSoC business
>
> Please let me know if you will be attending.

My apologies, but I got the dates mixed up. In all previous
correspondence about this meeting, we had agreed it would be on the
16th. I think we should stick to the original date as I am hearing
from people that they had freed up that timeslot.

I'll be hanging out in #sugar-meeting today in case anyone wants to
chat about the various topics in advance of the meeting.

-walter

PS: UTC 15 is 11AM EST at the moment (according to timeconverter)

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs