[IAEP] Sugar Camp France

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 12 03:08:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

some of us (very) briefly discussed this topic but admittedly more in
the content and documentation rather than the activity translation context.

Given the current efforts in Haiti and the connection we're trying to
establish with the French project in Nosy Komba I believe that French
translations will also increasingly be on people's mind.

Cheers,
Christoph