[IAEP] [Math 2.0] Calculize!

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:59:42 EDT 2011

Wow, what a neat interface! I love how you can run the program in the same
window (see the screenshot attached). It will be extremely useful for
beginner programming courses. They also included the first three Project
Euler problems as their examples. Nice touch.

Michel Paul, do you know people who made it? We need to interview them for
the Math Future series!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math