[IAEP] [support-gang] Need Wiki Help!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:26:55 EDT 2011

James to the rescue again!  Thank you so much.  It is sooo simple.  I had, in fact, tried to figure out how to do it by editing before, but those pesky little spaces are sometimes really hard to detect!
Are you coming to San Francisco in October for the "Summit?"  I would love to meet you and thank you in person for all the help you have given over the past few years.
Caryl