[IAEP] Book about social mobilization

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:22:29 EDT 2011

I wanted to share with you a book I worked in last year and recently got
published as an e-book: "Movilización social para Ceibal - Miradas al
contexto nacional e internacional de proyectos de un computador por niño".
The translation would be something like "Social mobilization for Ceibal:
Views of the national and international context of one computer per child
projects".

All articles are creative-commons licensed and can be downloaded in:
http://www.movilizacionsocial.net/. The book was written by more than 30
authors from different countries, who have been involved in social
activities supporting one computer per child projects in Uruguay and around
the world.

Unfortunately the book is only in Spanish in the moment. If someone has a
proposal for translation please let me know.

Saludos,
Pablo Flores