[IAEP] Need To Know: How to get the latest Help Activity on Macs and PCs???

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:38:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Tony,

It wasn't clear from the conversation if Caryl thinks that the
released Help is the official starting point for new edits and
development - why else would you want to access that version of the
Help?

Flossmanuals works if everyone understands that that is where the
"live" source documents are located and developed.

..Valerie