[IAEP] Alt-Tab in Sugar

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Mon Oct 24 22:15:29 EDT 2011

"Hi,
I've been using Sugar now for several months as my daily working
environment.
One of the things that was really hard getting used to and that maybe I
hadn't
realized before this constant usage is Alt-Tab behaviour.

According to Wikipedia:
"Perhaps the most common use ofAlt+Tab?is to alternate between the two
most recent tasks
The window environment maintains aZ-order
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-order>list of top-level windows (tasks)
with the most
recently used tasks at the front, so the most recently used tasks can be
switched to the most quickly."

But Sugar will instead continue along the X-order so to say of the Frame.
Could we change this default?
Also, is there a setting for this in metacity or does Sugar have its own
Alt-Tab
implementation?
Thanks!
Sebastian