[IAEP] Sugar Digest 2011-10-11

nanonano at mediagala.com nanonano at mediagala.com
Wed Oct 12 00:36:22 EDT 2011

/>On 12/10/2011 02:03 a.m., forster at ozonline.com.au wrote:
 > It might be good to include Turtleart with Gnome, in the same way Inkscape, Gnumeric and Abiword work out of the box.
Is this practical?/

Yes, it would very practical, but I am only a volunteer, I can not change the Decisions of the responsible of the
deployment in Uruguay (Plan Ceibal)

On some places they gave Magellan for Teachers and Children, but in most places they gave XO 1.5 to Children and
Magellan To teachers.

The XO 1.5 that they gave to high schools children has Sugar 0.88 an Gnome with Gnumeric, Inkscape, Abiword, Geogebra,
Jclic, Mathgraph, Blender, Pitivi, Audacity, etc etc. But the teachers of those children have a Magellan  With Ubuntu.

Paolo Benini
Montevideo