[IAEP] Sugar on Fedora on Power PC

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:50:31 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I know a number of people are interested in Sugar on Power PC. With
the upcoming release of Fedora 16 the Power PC Secondary Arch is in
full swing and they plan on releasing Fedora 16 for PPC shortly after
the mainline F-16 release.  I don't have the hardware or the time to
deal with anything to do with that but for those that are I suggest
you have a look, do some testing on G4 or relevant hardware and
provide the PPC team some feedback for the upcoming release.

More info here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/PowerPC

Peter