[IAEP] Photos from Sugar Camp Lima 2011

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 24 08:48:25 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> Enjoy them from my public Codew'z photostream:
>
>  http://codewiz.org/wiki/pictures/conf/Sugar_Camp_Lima_2011/
>
> or mirror them from this handy rsyncable URL:
>
>  http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/pictures/conf/Sugar_Camp_Lima_2011/
>
> Who has more photos? Please share them in full resolution and I'll
> republish them on my wiki. Please, avoid photosharing sites that make
> bulk downloads really hard.

Hi Bernie,

thanks a lot for sharing these photos. I really wish I could have been
there, particularly when I see that table full of delicious Inca Kola (
http://codewiz.org/wiki/pictures/conf/Sugar_Camp_Lima_2011/day1/img_2952.jpg)...
:-)

Has anyone had a chance to document what was done and discussed at the
event? I followed Kiko's updates on Twitter and Facebook and saw cjl's
brief update on Monday but it would be great to get a comprehensive
overview of the activities there.

Cheers,
Christoph

--