[IAEP] OLPC Australia social networking site for teachers [WAS: Re: Contemplating Your SLOBS Vote]

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Tue Nov 22 00:07:27 EST 2011

On 22 November 2011 14:52, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:
> you can put me on your yammer network, no promises that I can do too much as
> still learning what is possible with a baby

Invitation sent :)

Feel free to spread the word about this. We welcome anyone who can
participate constructively with Australian teachers.

That also includes developers who are interested in creating/improving
activities to suit the needs of the Australian curriculum. We have a
group of developers and teachers in Yammer who like to develop and try
new things: https://www.yammer.com/australianxoteachers/groups/xolabs

Sridhar