[IAEP] [support-gang] Sugar Labs Down?

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 22:27:45 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 07:53:31AM -0500, Walter Bender wrote:
> On 11/11/11, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Folks,
> > Is the Sugar Labs site down for maintenance? I have been unable to access it
> > at all for the past several hours.
> > Caryl
> > 12:01 AM PST
>
> Not sure what the problem was, but it seems to be working again.
>
> regards.
>
> -walter
> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org
(21:28:45) kevix: _bernie: last night wiki.s.o was not working (but the host resolved). It must be working now.
(21:33:42) _bernie: kevix: someone else fixed it... apache was unhappy about another ssl virtual host with no certificate
(this is about 15 hrs later)
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Moore's Constant:
	Everybody sets out to do something, and everybody
	does something, but no one does what he sets out to do.