[IAEP] Sharing of Memorize games

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 9 18:14:02 EST 2011

Hi all,

while playing around with 11.3.0 I had quite a bit of fun with the
Memorize activity and creating custom games with it.

Now I was wondering whether anyone was aware of efforts to central share
such custom games created by pupils, teachers, and others (think
Squeakland for Memorize)?

I think having some sort of collaboration within countries or better yet
across countries (Latin American Memorize challenge anyone?;-) could be
quite a cool thing to have. Of course such a sharing platform could (and
really should!) be extended to other Activities which allows users to
easily create custom "editions" (e.g. Words).

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer