[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting announcement

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Sat Nov 5 08:57:40 EDT 2011

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 08:00:31AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> We'll be meeting with the SFC's Bradley Kuhn and the Conservancy's new
> General Counsel, Tony Sebro, to discuss how the Conservancy-local labs
> model might be shaped and improved.

Would be useful if Peru Sugar Labs people, if I got it right, who
raised related questions, will post here the summary of their vision
how SL/SFC might be useful from their point of view.

Would be especially useful if it will happen sometime before the meeting
to let people read the summary and be prepared.

--
Aleksey