[IAEP] congrats Aleksey&All flying to Lima Sugar Camp! (Nov 18-19)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Wed Nov 2 11:33:24 EDT 2011

The team is hard at work in launching the event website.

It will be available at the URL http://sugarcamp.somosazucar.org/

If you try it now, you'll get our preliminary working document with
the latest detailed information including objectives, programme,
etc. The google translation is decent.

We are inviting the community as we go along, announcing here
and there. Please feel free to start sharing the info.

We hope to do some streaming of the several activities.
If you have specific questions or proposals, ideas and
contributions, the organization comittee can be reached at
malla at somosazucar.org

Again the URL to check how it evolves is
http://sugarcamp.somosazucar.org/

We are very happy to be organising this event and to have the
confirmation of participation from alsroot, bernie, quidam, cjl,
to take part with the Peru team.

Nobody is an outsider here. The commitment to the children
of the world unites us. Please consider coming on Nov 18,19,
all of you. Your contribution [of time, code, creativity etc] is
valued.

Warm regards,
Sebastian

2011/11/1, Holt <holt at laptop.org>:
> My SL vote (+1) is not longer relevant as CJB beat me to it:
>
>      http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3212
>      https://sites.google.com/a/somosazucar.org/sucarcamplima2011/
>
> Where is the best place for outsiders (including a few gringos ;) to
> follow reports from this event?
>
> --
> Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/
"Te imaginas si te pudieran enseñar sólo a leer pero no a escribir??"