[IAEP] research report about Plan Ceibal's impact on communities

Yamaplos . yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:15:08 EDT 2011

Gabriel,

Thank you for pointing us to this document

I downloaded it and gave it a quick skim.  At 110 pages, it will be
hard I read in detail, though I wish I had the time.  So, please allow
me to cheat and ask you a question.  Does this report have *any*
objective data measurement on the use of XOs? (pages? :-))
Or as in most all previous Ceibal 'research',data on actual use of XO
is based only on interviews?

thank you!

Yamandu