[IAEP] MYOSA, 7 sales, still no reviews

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:33:58 EDT 2011

I'm up to 7 sales of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!", which is good
enough to make my sales ranking 100,011 out of over 750,000 books.
Yesterday those same 7 sales made my ranking 60,425.  If this keeps up
soon I won't be one of the top selling authors on the Kindle Store.

What would help me greatly are a couple of reviews.  Nothing fancy,
just one sentence saying what you liked about the book.  Several of
you have said kind things about the book in the past.  Saying those
exact same things on my Amazon page would really help.

Don't feel you need to read the whole thing before having an opinion
on it.  Do you need to read every word of John Galt's speech to have
an opinion of Atlas Shrugged?  Of course not.  It's the same thing
here.

I promise to read and review any and all FLOSS Manuals that go on the
Kindle Store.  Anything that we put on Lulu should go on the Kindle
Store too, and making a MOBI for the Kindle Store is really easy.

Thanks,

James Simmons