[IAEP] Please review "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" on Amazon

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:41:22 EDT 2011

The e-book "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" is in the Kindle Store on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Sugar-Activities-ebook/dp/B0050VAHKW/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

On its first day it racked up three sales at .99 apiece.  Sales seem
to have stalled at three.  Amazon tells me that based on these three
sales my rank is around 96,000 out of some 750,000 books total.

One thing successful books have on their pages is reviews.  Many of
you on these lists have praised this book or thanked me for writing
it.  If a few of you could log into Amazon and write a short review
that may be enough to launch a few more sales.  It doesn't have to be
long or gushing.  It doesn't even have to be a *good* review.  Even a
review like "Publication of this e-book has set back children's
education by at least ten years!" would be better than no review at
all.  Heck, I'd read a book with a review like that.

Thanks in advance,

James Simmons
Author