[IAEP] copy files to/from server

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Tue May 17 16:47:48 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 3:42 am, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> How can XOs copy files to/from their Journal with a server? We want
> the ability for teachers to easily make files available for children,
> and for children to upload to the server.

This appears to be a problem for the Devel list. If the server can be made
to appear in the frame in much the same way that an inserted USB drive
appears, this task will be easy. Or I should say, a shared folder on the
server, perhaps one per class or one per child.

I would recommend that you file a feature request on Trac.