[IAEP] [Systems] Contacts for the Getting Involved wiki page

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 16 02:06:24 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 01:05 -0400, Edward Cherlin wrote:
> >  * Educator -> caroline at sugarlabs.org
> >  * Content Writer -> no contact
> >  * People's Person -> dfarning at sugarlabs.org
> >  * Designer -> sdaly at sugarlabs.org
> >  * Developer -> no contact
> >  * Translator -> no contact
>
> I'll take content and translation, which I have been doing for some time.

Ok, thanks for volunteering!

Tonight I met with Dogi, who proposed to create one or more RT queues
for these administrative contacts. Perhaps you could coordinate with him
to decide what's the best workflow for you?

> I don't have my Sugar Labs e-mail address yet. The request is in the
> queue somewhere. So I'll use my EarthTreasury address.

Sorry for the delay. Luke saw a request for a full shell account and
asked me if I knew what it was for. Since I didn't know, I asked you on
#treehouse a couple of days ago, but you didn't answer... Finally, dogi
pointed me at http://booki.treehouse.su/ , which seems to run off
another VM on which you already have admin access.

I've created mokurai at sugarlabs.org. If you need a shell account also on
sunjammer, just reopen the ticket.

--
Bernie Innocenti