[IAEP] Contacts for the Getting Involved wiki page

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sun May 15 23:02:20 EDT 2011

Dogi noticed that the contacts for joining Sugar Labs appear to be
obsolete:

 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Getting_Involved

We have:

 * Educator -> caroline at sugarlabs.org
 * Content Writer -> no contact
 * People's Person -> dfarning at sugarlabs.org
 * Designer -> sdaly at sugarlabs.org
 * Developer -> no contact
 * Translator -> no contact

Now that we have an RT system, we could route these to an administrative
contact such as join at sugarlabs.org. Before we create this, are there
volunteers who would like to process the queue?

We could also have multiple queues, one per section. We can easily
create 1000 email accounts and RT queues, but the hard part is finding
responsible people who commit to reply within a reasonable amount of
time (2 business days is usually acceptable).

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team