[IAEP] Printing in Uruguay (was Re: OLPC in Science-Subjects --- NEED HELP!!!)

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 14 06:35:05 EDT 2011

If XO printing or mobile printing could be set up easily, I think there
would be an activity or install by now.  I am waiting for Google Cloud
Print to open up more:
http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/p/cloudprint.html
http://code.google.com/apis/cloudprint/docs/overview.html

Right now you can use their website and the Chrome browser to register
printers on Windows machines, and use a JavaScript API to order an online
PDF to be printed.

--
Nick