[IAEP] Fwd: [learningfromeachother] Qato platform for knowledge sharing; Africa?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:11:50 EDT 2011

The same company offers free, open source OSQA:
http://www.osqa.net/

Which we use and like for Natural Math:
http://ask.naturalmath.com/

It is also used at P2PU for their Q&A:
http://qa.p2pu.org/

I accept the software not being free overall, as long as we can offer free
use to anyone within our network, which we can both with Qato and the
webinar room (as the offer stands through LearnCentral's "Host your own").
This invitation is definitely open to Sugar and IAEP communities!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.