[IAEP] FW: Lots of Links!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 17:00:55 EDT 2011

Hi All...

Have any of you used TamTam in the classroom? Lori has the CUELA XO library machines checked out until late summer. She wants to try to use TamTam as you can see below.

Caryl
P.S. Sent from a shared PC at a hostel in Buenos Aires. My Mac died on the ferry over from Montevideo Siunday.  Goin to the MacDoc on Wed when I get to Dallas.