[IAEP] SoaS installation QA and documentation

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Mon May 9 16:32:40 EDT 2011

I wrote on the page

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Talk:Sugar_on_a_Stick/Linux

The SoaS installation instructions are in need of a rewrite, which I can
do if I get some assistance with testing and debugging. The installation
script does not work on Ubuntu Natty Narwhal, and so we need to run tests
on other distros, and see whether we can find solutions.

Who is testing SoaS releases as they and various distros are updated?
--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر