[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] EduJAM day 2 Tour of Uruguay

nanonano at mediagala.com nanonano at mediagala.com
Tue May 3 19:19:04 EDT 2011

/>Samuel Greenfeld wrote:
 >However, be aware that there is another brand of touchpad
/
The problem of this mail is about the XO 1.0 after 2009  that has the
new touchpad
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2102/3875947119_740ff46585.jpg>that works.

I Think that here in Uruguay the Touchpad that have some problems with
the tap-to-click is the touchpad on the XO 1.5, that are BLUE, for high
schools,.  Those blue  XO have the tap-to-click disabled , but is not a
big issue, because those Blue XO came  for the first time without the
the tap-to-click, so we don't have complaints about that.

------

But it  is a different problem with the XO 1.0 , that has the
tap-to-click working  until last month, when the new SUgar came.

With the new Sugar version (0.88 for the XO 1.0) the TAp-to-click don't
works any more, so the people know that it has been disabled in some way.

On  the older touchpad (the one that has three squares)
<http://www.ilovemyxo.com/product/xo-replacement-touchpad.html>  the
tap-to-click never worked , but the older touchpad never had the
tap-to-click, so we don't have complaints about that.

Paolo Benini