[IAEP] EduJAM day 2.5 Tour of Uruguay

Leticia D. Romero C. lediroca at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:32:58 EDT 2011

Hi to everyone!

I'm "new" here... I was invited by friends who are visiting Uruguay right
now!...

I introduce myself: BA in computer science with a graduate degree in virtual
learning, working as a teacher and Coordinator of "the 1:1 model" in a
private school in Uruguay. I am also volunteer member helping CEIBAL and one
of the organizers of the tour "Conozco Uruguay Tour"
I'm so glad to read you David!.

Hope you have a very nice day!

Leticia Romero.