[IAEP] [SLOBS] Current funding request status

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 2 11:41:30 EDT 2011

El 30/04/11 13:48, Walter Bender escribió:
> There is a well defined procedure for this and it is in the queue. I
> did not see a request to expedite the process. Again, I think blocking
> is not an accurate characterization.
I would appreciate to expedite the process. I did not know this was
required to get the funds on time. I did state it was urgent.
Wether the funds get released today or the 15th, I really appreciate the
support of Sugar Labs.
Thanks to this I'll be able to participate in EduJAM starting Wednesday.

To the community: The Sugar Labs Oversight Board (SLOBs) will probably
meet at EduJAM. As an elected member of the board, I hope I will be able
to represent the needs of the local communities. Your thoughts and ideas
on this are always appreciated.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva