[IAEP] Any olpc/Sugar/ICT4E people in Spain?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:02:53 EDT 2011

In spain, most autonomous regions have their own distro, which means
that in essence getting pro-linux, and even quite techinically savy
folks in that domain should be pretty easy to find. I know Madrid
itself has its own autonomous linux distro called distro MAX (Madrid
Linux) Of course, it often becomes a marketing competition rather than
something else, but it does mean a high usage of linux across the
public board. Trying to get them to include "new" things though, is
sometimes very very hard (example: sugar)

But good luck,
David Van Assche