[IAEP] Needing Help?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:22:11 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:54, Tiago Sousa <ttiagosousa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello my name is Tiago Sousa and i am Portuguese.

Bem-vindo (Most of my Portuguese comes out of old Bossa Nova songs
such as Manha de Carneval.)

We can use you in localization and translation, too.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/pt/
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/pt_BR/
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

> i don't have strong
> programming knowledge in fact the only language i know is python,

Perfect!

> but i hope
> to enrole in the project to develop my skills and to help you guys out, but
> i will need a mentor to point me out what i need to learn, and what part of
> the project needs help.Thanks

Everything needs help. You are welcome to look around and choose for yourself.

Start here.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/

and then

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/