[IAEP] olpc/Sugar mapMaking jam--OLPC France! (12 Noon EST Saturday)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Mar 12 01:34:55 EST 2011

Come learn more about OLPC France's amazing successes, as one of our
strongest grassroots community organizations, around Paris primarily --
and in Madagascar especially:

     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Nosy_Komba
     http://olpc-france.org/blog/category/nosy-komba/

Thanks to Jean-Paul L. here in Boston and Jonathan R,/Clement-Francois
M. we hope to connect live with from Paris!  Representing the group
behind our most successful SugarCamp (in Paris) -- almost 2 years ago,
forging an inspiring path for so many -- from the Philippines to San
Francisco:

http://dailymotion.com/video/xct0lp_un-jour-a-paris-ensembles-pour-olpc_tech

This week's discussion will tell our French volunteers story, short and
simple, starting at:

     12 Noon EST/Boston Time (that's 6PM in France, in 10.5 hrs from now!)
     Saturday March 12

/Come join our call here:

/ /    +1 866 213-2185 or +1 609 454-9914
     Access Code: 1671650#/

Live Chat Backchannel:

http://forum.laptop.org/chat
     (that's #olpc-help on irc.freenode.net)

Bostonians feel free also to meet directly with some special
out-of-towners, at 1 Cambridge Center (OLPC's headquarters) in Cambridge
Massachusetts:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OlpcMAP

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, athttp://olpcMAP.net  !