[IAEP] olpc/Sugar mapMaking jam--the *magic* of OLPC France! (12 Noon EST Saturday)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Mar 10 17:34:15 EST 2011

Details to follow Friday -- from this amazing group that made our most
successful SugarCamp (in Paris) happen almost 2 years ago:

Save the time & date here, to learn more about their amazing work in
Madagascar and around the French-speaking world:

     12 Noon EST (that's 6PM in France)
     Saturday March 12

Hope to see you on the call here!

     +1 866 213-2185 or +1 609 454-9914
     Access Code: 1671650#

Live Chat Backchannel:

     (that's #olpc-help on irc.freenode.net)

*/Bostonians will meet directly for brunch, with some special
out-of-towners -- details to follow Friday!  And on our weekly Map Jam
Calendar here:

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !