[IAEP] Fwd: NASA MAKE Challenge announced

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:03:10 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phil Shapiro <pshapiro at his.com>

http://makezine.com/space/

"MAKE is happy to announce that we're partnering with Teachers in Space and
NASA's Emerging Commercialization Space Office (ECSO) to organize the first
MAKE Challenge. The goal of this challenge is to develop inexpensive science
kits that can be built in a classroom and then sent on-board suborbital
flights to conduct experiments. The NASA MAKE Challenge promises to take
advantage of DIY innovations to expand the number of experiments that are
able to fly and increase our knowledge of space."

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html