[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Olidata computers in Uruguay

Esteban Bordón ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Fri Jun 17 09:28:29 EDT 2011

In fact, Sugar working quite well, the main problem is that in many
activities does not using the function zoom defined in
sugar/graphics/style.py and doesn't scale well.

I attach some screenshots.

regards,

 Esteban Bordón
Investigación y Desarrollo - Plan Ceibal
Centro Ceibal - Av. Italia 6201 - Montevideo, Uruguay