[IAEP] Sugar Labs: account confirmation

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:51:55 EDT 2011

Liddy is listed as the teacher / owner of the course. I sent her a
message to get the "key" as the course access is restricted -
disappointing for something that is part of an open community. Hope to
hear from her and take a look around. It looks like she hasn't
accessed this site in more than a year. If the Australia original site
has been updated more recently, it would be most current.

Thanks
..Valerie