[IAEP] Sugar Labs: account confirmation

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:01:48 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Valerie Taylor <vtaylor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Walter
>
> Can you log into Moodle? If you are an administrator, you can make
> other teachers and/or administrators.

I can log in and I am an administrator, so I should be able to hand
out credentials to others.

> What is the objective of these Moodle courses? Were they created for
> specific audiences? Would it be ok if others who are interested in
> Sugar access them?

I'll bring it up with the oversight board, but I think we should only
host projects that are available to anyone. I was a bit mystified by
the language on the home page. But I suppose we better ask each author
if that was their intention.

> I have some experience with Moodle. I would be happy to help.

Much appreciated.

-walter

--
Walter Bender