[IAEP] Fwd: [support-gang] TEDxIIT - Dr. Laura Hosman - Technology for Development: No Shortcuts

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:39:31 EDT 2011

All,

Christoph brought this to the attention of the OLPC support gang and I
would second his recommendation that this talk is well worth watching.

I would also like to suggest that Dr. Hosman's blog:

http://ict4dviewsfromthefield.wordpress.com/

might make a fine addition to the planet.sugarlabs.org aggregator.
Perhaps the planetmaster could reach out to Dr. Hosman about that.

cjl