[IAEP] Cannes Lions award for OLPC Australia

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri Jun 24 12:15:38 EDT 2011

As I have blogged about[0] OLPC Australia[1] have been awarded a
Bronze Lion[2] at this year's Cannes Lions International Advertising
Festival[3], the equi­val­ent of the Cannes Film Fest­ival for
advertising.

I think this is fantastic recognition for a Free Software project[4],
especially one that is focused on assisting children in some of the
most remote parts of the world. I feel honoured to have been part of
this success.

We’re happy for people to get involved to help us in our mis­sion[5].
If you'd like to participate[6], especially (for me) in the technical
field[7], please get in touch with me or contact OLPC Australia[8]
through our Web site.

Sridhar

[0] http://www.dhanapalan.com/blog/2011/06/25/cannes-lions-award-for-olpc-australia/
[1] http://www.laptop.org.au/