[IAEP] Historian David McCullough endorses constructionism?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:05:44 EDT 2011

It is a nagging feeling I have that in the lack of understanding of
cause and effect lies a lot of what is wrong everywhere, especially in
countries that do not seem to be able ever to get out of the
"subdesarrollo" (underdevelopment) - and also help us to avoid debt ...

I see History and Science as venues where cause and effect can be
learned, understood, and hopefully become part of what people are
empowered with.

Interactive History can make that subject be useful, beyond the
traditional memorizing of dates and events, and actually start
reflections of the "what if?" type