[IAEP] project status

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Wed Jun 22 06:45:20 EDT 2011

On Mon, June 20, 2011 6:55 am, Valerie Taylor wrote:
> Is there a single place where all active projects / initiatives are
> listed with information about current status, priorities, links to
> other important information and a contact?

No. That would be a lot of work to do manually, but well worth it if it
could be automated. At the highest level, contacts are provided on

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Getting_Involved

You can find translators and administrators listed in Pootle, bug owners
in Trac, and authors in Replacing Textbooks. I assume that there are other
resources in areas where I don't have as much involvement.

> There are pages for each project but I haven't found one place where I
> can see the current big picture - not too many words, lots of links
> and maybe some status / urgency indicators in a simple table?

Sounds useful.
--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر