[IAEP] Concrete feedback

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 16 16:51:23 EDT 2011

Am 16.06.2011 22:37, schrieb nanonano at mediagala.com:
> />Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
>>since Plan Ceibal is only in the progress of upgrading machines from
> 0.82 to 0.88 this could
>> explain why Paolo is still seeing these issues on an ongoing basis.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
>

> Yes, we have in Uruguay some XO with Sugar 0.88 and some others with
> Sugar 0.82, the older one that not has the "launch-most-recent by default".
>
> I think that in PEru is the same, they all have the old Sugar.

Last July all XOs I saw in Peru were still running the very oudated 65x
builds. But the latest image which they seem to be upgrading to these
days is based on OLPC's 10.1.3 release (according to Hernan Pachas) and
uses Sugar 0.84 (it's available here if you're interested:
ftp://ftp.perueduca.edu.pe/XO_OLPC/primaria/).

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer