[IAEP] Concrete feedback

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:52:09 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM, <nanonano at mediagala.com> wrote:
>>
>> {...}
>>

>> Concrete Feedback:
>>
>> The journal is always full of garbage, hundreds of empty entries:  is
>> there a possibility to "CLEAN" the JOurnal?,
>
> From the Journal item's detail view there is an 'Erase' (minus sign) button
> in the toolbar.  Clicking this button will clean out that Journal entry.

I took Paolo's request to mean something slightly different: is there
a way to do a bulk cleaning of the Journal, perhaps automated?

tch is close to having finished a multi-selection enhancement for the
Journal that makes bulk delete much much easier. But it may be worth
exploring some function to remove "empty" journal entries
automatically.

I am still a bit puzzled by the Journal spam issue, however, since I
don't see much if any spam since moving to the
open-most-recent-by-default home view. I'd love of an explanation as
to where the spam is coming from.

regards.

-walter

>> {...}