[IAEP] Concrete feedback

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Wed Jun 15 16:04:47 EDT 2011

I'm glad to see all the entries which tells me what they clicked on and if
they didn't create anything then I'm curious to know why. maybe for long
term use there could be a way to sort entries based on size of the entries
or something like that which would put the files with no content near the
bottom.

i like having an option to log everything or filter the list.

You are showing one of the more commons problems when we talk about the
Journal.
Many times, bugs in activities are perceived like bugs in the Journal.
If one activity is not well sugarized, is a problem in the activity and
must
solved.
And from a long time, the default way wen you open one activity, is open
the
last instance.
This is not the right solution, because is not useful for all the
activities,
but solve the issue with Browse, Terminal, etc.
About massive operations, you can see the work from tch about multiple
selection operations.

Gonzalo

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org

http://64.27.24.247:8000/xowiki/en:weblog?summary=1