[IAEP] FW: [OLPC Bolivia] No logro aprender Sugar / I cannot learn Sugar why would YOU want to?

Valerie Taylor vtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:25:22 EDT 2011

The concerns are much more technical that I was imagining.

I'm really out there on the fringe. I took the liberty of going
through the Sugar manual and leaving out anything that was too
technical for a general overview. There is still a lot of useful and
interesting information about Sugar, Activities and how these fit into
teaching and learning, although there is lots more that could be said
along these lines. This should help people who want to know about
Sugar but aren't particularly interested in running it (yet) -
educators, parents.  My apologies to all the contributors of the great
information - others appreciate it.

http://wikieducator.org/User:Vtaylor/Sugar_manual