[IAEP] FW: [OLPC Bolivia] No logro aprender Sugar / I cannot learn Sugar why would YOU want to?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:16:35 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Kenneth Wyrick <kmw at caltek.net> wrote:
> i see an apple guy trying to down FLOSS in it's truest form. the olpc is a
> key human access to experiencing ingenuity at it's finest...it starts with
> self

Don't shoot the messenger.  Carlos is a prolific contributor to our
Spanish localization effort and his critique is worthy of
consideration.  Please read beyond the framing of it in the context of
commercial packages and look for the meat of his concerns.  To do
otherwise is to dismiss genuine insight from someone with extensive
deployment experience.  This is not a bomb thrown by an outsider, but
a genuine plea for improvement from an insider.

cjl