[IAEP] FW: [OLPC Bolivia] No logro aprender Sugar / I cannot learn Sugar

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:58:48 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,
This is a FYI... Carlos Rebassa, a Rap Ceibal volunteer many of us met in Uruguay has come up with a surprisingly critical complaint about Sugar.  He included a link to an English version, but did not send it to IAEP or the Support Gang lists.  I have no idea what prompted his criticisms nor can I figure out exactly what they are.  Carlos is fluent in English. He lived in New York and sold Real Estate there for many years.  If any of you want to reply, you can send it to the olpc-sur list or directly to Carlos.
Caryl