[IAEP] Fwd: The Computer-Based Math Education Summit

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:26:48 EDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Belcher <info at computerbasedmath.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:44
Subject: The Computer-Based Math Education Summit
To: echerlin at gmail.com

Thank you for supporting computerbasedmath.org. I wanted to let
you know about the first Computer-Based Math Education Summit
taking place 10-11 November 2011 at The Royal Institution,
London.

We're bringing together a broad range of stakeholders in math and
STEM--real users of math, employers, and those in government as
well as educators and technology providers--to answer this
question: "In an era of ubiquitous computing, how should we
rebuild math education from the ground up, to keep pace with and
drive progress in the real world?"

Would you like to join us?

As a supporter of computerbasedmath.org, we're very interested in
inviting you. For more and to register your interest, please
visit:
http://www.computerbasedmath.org/events/londonsummit2011

I sincerely hope you will be able to join us and I look forward
to seeing you in November.

Regards,

Michael Belcher

PS: If you know of anyone else who you think could contribute to
this event, please let me know.

This message was sent to <echerlin at gmail.com> by Wolfram Research, Inc.
Mailing address: 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL 61820, USA