[IAEP] Useful resource about organizing future OLPC / Sugar hackathons

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:00:08 EDT 2011

Good stuff, but really the same-old, same old Plan Ahead!

And, I might add one thing... find ways to make sure you reach those who might need a little extra encouragement to get them to attend... women and people of color. Check the photos of their otherwise well attended event to see what I mean.
It is nice to have a framework to start with. Thanks Christoph!  And, sorry for the small soap-box rant.
Caryl