[IAEP] calibre + OPDS for offline book catalogs.

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Jun 7 14:30:23 EDT 2011

I will download Calibre and try it. If this not works, we can use code from
Pathagar to create a catalog
or use python to create the catalog.xml file with the data in the csv file,
or use another
simpler format (like json) to create local catalogs.
I only need a little of time. This week si packed.

Gonzalo